My company has several reports that are generated using the Calibri font. We’ve had several users tell us that their reports are showing extra. A) Avoid using Calibri fonts in Crystal Reports. You might try a more common True Type font, such as Arial. Again, be sure that font is installed. Hi, I have couple of crystal reports with the font set to -‘Calibri’. Recently we have experienced that when the reports are exported to a pdf file.
|Published (Last):||1 July 2005|
|PDF File Size:||3.99 Mb|
|ePub File Size:||11.34 Mb|
|Price:||Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]|
Calibri font inserts extra characters into PDF version of report
A Avoid using Calibri fonts in Crystal Reports. Exporting Crystal Report to Pdf. This email is in use.
Unfortunately, I don’t think you’re going to be able to do anything about this except change the font. I wanted to change FullName to remove the title Mr. Insults are not welcome. Hopefully this will at least get you started if you decide to go this route. Here are advanced instructions for Solution Bbut I’d just recommend changing fonts. If that doesn’t work, there is no way to resolve the issue other than changing the font.
The Crystal Reports® Underground
If you can program or have access to a programmer in Java or Visual Studtio, you might be able to create a program that will do this update for you so that you don’t have to manually update all of them. Let’s work to help developers, not make them feel stupid. Working in C and using the ReportDocument object model, here’s some sample code for changing fonts: We’ve had several users tell us that their reports are showing extra characters – specifically, it inserts the letter “i” after every lower-case “t”.
Chances are they have and don’t get it. Thanks for your response, Actually you are right.
Understand that English isn’t everyone’s first language so be lenient of bad spelling and grammar. Sign up using Email and Password.
Extra characters added when using Calibri font and exporting to PDF – Support – Arcana Development
But the problem continues. Provide an answer or move on to the next question.
Yeah, doesn’t make sense. Crystal Report which is comming from Visual Studio We’ve had several users tell us that their reports are showing extra characters – specifically, it inserts the letter “i” after every lower-case “t”. For example, Scott becomes Scotiti and Tether becomes Tetiher there’s no letter “i” inserted after the capital “T” – it only inserts after lower-case. Problem in Exporting Crystal Report to Pdf. Sign up using Facebook. The solutions I’ve found are as follows: When answering a question please: For the sake of completeness, I updated the Adobe Reader on one of the trouble machines to 9.
Also, if the end-user copies text from the generated PDF and pastes it into another document, it renders the correct spelling.